Creating designs to make a lasting contribution to our community is inherent in our philosophy of excellence by design for all. Our work conveys special meaning to each unique client. We ensure that every project reflects our client’s values, mission, culture, and community. By combining tradition and innovation, Paragon differentiates between mere buildings and spaces that inspire ideas, foster relationships, and spur growth.
Since 1983, Paragon has lived up to its name by exemplifying a model of excellence both locally and internationally through comprehensive design services for a diverse range of clients. Owners Dana Wilkinson and Darla Evans have emphasized a commitment to lifelong partnerships with our clients, employees, and vendors.
Paragon Commercial Interiors, Inc. is proud to be represented in top industry and business organizations.
- Women’s Business Enterprise National Council (WBENC)
- Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB)
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) certified
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ) certified
Jeff BrummelSales Manager
Julie QuestedDesign Manager
Leif ChristensonService Manager
Tara ThompsonBusiness Manager
Lauren StottlerAccount Executive
Megan BushAccount Executive
Katy EggerAccount Executive